News and Announcements
You are invited to the annual Coyote Lacrosse Banquet on Tuesday, May 16th, at 5:30pm in Monarch High School cafeteria. This is a time to celebrate our team accomplishments and plan for next year. Dinner will be served and presentations will be made by the coaches for each team. Come and enjoy social time with the boys and other parents.
To celebrate a successful fundraising season, the booster funds will pay for your player to attend the banquet. Other tickets for family and friends will be $12 per person. We will need your RSVP (including your player) by May 11. http://www.monarchlacrosse.org/forms/14606-2017-Banquet-
Volunteers Needed for Banquet
We need you to help ensure the success of the awards banquet for our boys. Parent volunteers are an essential part of this organization, so please view the link below to see where you can contribute an hour of your time!
Your consideration is greatly appreciated!
Our Black & Gold Pancake breakfast is Saturday, April 15th, beginning at 7:30 AM at the Applebee’s located at 6405 W 120th Ave, Broomfield, CO 80020. This is our community building event that mixes the opportunity to get to know each other and have some flapjacks while raising money to support Coyote Lacrosse.
For this event each player (family) will be asked to raise $50 buy selling 5 tickets ($10 Each).
Your son will given a pancake breakfast envelope this Thursday before practice with a guest list and player waiver. Please have your player return this packet Thursday, April 13th before practice with signed waiver, completed guest list and any payments collected. If you have chosen to use a credit card or Coyote Credit, please mark the guest list accordingly. “Credit Card payments can be submitted at this link”http://www.monarchlacrosse.org/forms/14379-2017-Annual-Pancake-Breakfast
If for some reason you or your player have lost any of the provided forms, you can find the pancake breakfast forms link at the bottom of this message.
IMPORTANT: We ask that players come in the following order due to C Team’s game that morning.
C Team 7:15 – 8:00
Varsity 8:00 – 9:00
JV 9:00 – 10:00
Please contact Brian Tausan at email@example.com with any questions.
Thank you for supporting Coyote Lacrosse.
We are off to a strong start for the season!
We wanted to pass along a few reminders to assist you with communications this season.
Our schedules can change daily and sometimes hourly. First line of accurate communication will always be your player’s coach and the information that your son receives at practice. We do our best to send out emails and keep our calendar updated, however, if you see any discrepancies, we suggest you follow the information your son received from their coach. We often need to send last-minute communication for bus, schedule or field changes; please be sure to check email often
- We suggest you download the TeamPages App on your phone and create an account for a quick way to see news, announcements, schedules, rosters, etc.
- You can sign up for Text Updates (only used for timely or urgent notifications), http://www.monarchlacrosse.org/clubs/2761/pages/78700
Take advantage of our website by subscribing to our team calendars.
- Events will appear automatically if you are synced through the website and will show up on you Google Calendar (or Outlook, iCal, etc.). Note that changes often take up to 24 hours to sync on your personal calendar.
- You can get the most detailed calendar (includes opponent, location, etc) by creating a TeamPages account and subscribing from your profile page, http://www.monarchlacrosse.org/calendar_subscription, but if you want to subscribe to basic event information, use the links below:
- Varsity Calendar URL: http://www.monarchlacrosse.org/teams/232923-Coyotes-Varsity-lacrosse-team-website/events.ics
- JV Calendar URL: http://www.monarchlacrosse.org/teams/399948-Coyotes-JV-lacrosse-team-website/events.ics
- C Team Calendar URL: http://www.monarchlacrosse.org/teams/399947-Coyotes-C-Team-lacrosse-team-website/events.ics
follow us on Twitter@mohilax; this is one of the ways we spread the word on updates
Hopefully you’ll find these guidelines and tools helpful. Thanks for your support.
If anyone is interested in purchasing game video for this season, please contact our videographer, Thomas DeSando, Thomas.DeSando@gmail.com, 630-881-5749. He is available to create highlight videos for your player.
Costs are as follows:
Raw game video = $10/game
College recruiting reel prices
- Notified at beginning of season (Rate ending 3/17/17): $150
- Notified during season (rate from 3/18/17 – 5/5/17): $175
- Notified after season (Rate after 5/5/17): $225
We are in need of parents to run the scoreboard and clock for all home games. We are unable to have the game if we do not have the volunteers. You can sign up for one game or the entire season! Come a few minutes before the game to be trained. below are the links for each level.
We are also in need a team Parent Representative for each level and team photographers.The team representative would serve as the liaison between the coaches, booster club, parents and players. Team photographers would upload action shots they took at games to our team webpage. These will be used at our end of the season banquet.
If you are willing to help out with being a team representative or photographer Please contact, Carey McKinney at firstname.lastname@example.org
Coyote Lacrosse Booster Club