News and Announcements
We are off to a strong start for the season!
We wanted to pass along a few reminders to assist you with communications this season.
Our schedules can change daily and sometimes hourly. First line of accurate communication will always be your player’s coach and the information that your son receives at practice. We do our best to send out emails and keep our calendar updated, however, if you see any discrepancies, we suggest you follow the information your son received from their coach. We often need to send last-minute communication for bus, schedule or field changes; please be sure to check email often
- We suggest you download the TeamPages App on your phone and create an account for a quick way to see news, announcements, schedules, rosters, etc.
- You can sign up for Text Updates (only used for timely or urgent notifications), http://www.monarchlacrosse.org/clubs/2761/pages/78700
Take advantage of our website by subscribing to our team calendars.
- Events will appear automatically if you are synced through the website and will show up on you Google Calendar (or Outlook, iCal, etc.). Note that changes often take up to 24 hours to sync on your personal calendar.
- You can get the most detailed calendar (includes opponent, location, etc) by creating a TeamPages account and subscribing from your profile page, http://www.monarchlacrosse.org/calendar_subscription, but if you want to subscribe to basic event information, use the links below:
- Varsity Calendar URL: http://www.monarchlacrosse.org/teams/232923-Coyotes-Varsity-lacrosse-team-website/events.ics
- JV Calendar URL: http://www.monarchlacrosse.org/teams/399948-Coyotes-JV-lacrosse-team-website/events.ics
- C Team Calendar URL: http://www.monarchlacrosse.org/teams/399947-Coyotes-C-Team-lacrosse-team-website/events.ics
follow us on Twitter@mohilax; this is one of the ways we spread the word on updates
Hopefully you’ll find these guidelines and tools helpful. Thanks for your support.
If anyone is interested in purchasing game video for this season, please contact our videographer, Thomas DeSando, Thomas.DeSando@gmail.com, 630-881-5749. He is available to create highlight videos for your player.
Costs are as follows:
Raw game video = $10/game
College recruiting reel prices
- Notified at beginning of season (Rate ending 3/17/17): $150
- Notified during season (rate from 3/18/17 – 5/5/17): $175
- Notified after season (Rate after 5/5/17): $225
We are in need of parents to run the scoreboard and clock for all home games. We are unable to have the game if we do not have the volunteers. You can sign up for one game or the entire season! Come a few minutes before the game to be trained. below are the links for each level.
We are also in need a team Parent Representative for each level and team photographers.The team representative would serve as the liaison between the coaches, booster club, parents and players. Team photographers would upload action shots they took at games to our team webpage. These will be used at our end of the season banquet.
If you are willing to help out with being a team representative or photographer Please contact, Carey McKinney at email@example.com
Coyote Lacrosse Booster Club
Today is uniform distribution for all teams. Each player needs a check for $250 or they will not be given a uniform. This check will not be deposited or cashed unless your player does not return any part of the issued uniform. If your player does not return a part of the uniform, we will settle up minus the cost of that part which was not returned. DO NOT BRING CASH FOR THIS DEPOSIT.
4:00 C team
Critical Information For Next Week – This email contains information about your player’s ability to receive a jersey, team pictures and the Varsity Parent Meeting on Tuesday evening.
Welcome to the beginning of Coyote Lacrosse Season. It’s been a big week for new and returning players as they put their best effort out on the practice field for all to see. We wish you the best of luck on the upcoming season.
Jersey Issue Tuesday 3/7
- C Team Jersey Distribution: 4:00 pm
- JV Team Jersey Distribution: 4:20 pm
- Varsity Team Jersey Distribution: 4:40 pm
Players please come to the Monarch team classroom (across from the locker room downstairs) at one of the times listed above with the following:
A check made out to Coyote Lacrosse for any balance remaining under the $100 fundraising program. Example: $75 raised through Scrip, Pizza Palz, Safeway Card or King Soopers Card. Balance to complete your fundraising goal = $25 Check to Coyote Lacrosse. Your son’s updated fundraising contributions will be updated before Tuesday and posted on the website.
Find Your Coyote Credit Balance at Credit Balance
A separate check made out to Coyote Lacrosse for your son’s uniform deposit in the amount of $250. This check will not be deposited or cashed unless your player does not return any part of the issued uniform. If your player does not return a part of the uniform, we will settle up minus the cost of that part which was not returned. DO NOT BRING CASH FOR THIS DEPOSIT.
If you have any questions about coyote credit/uniform distribution, please contact Fundraising Director, Brian Tausan, firstname.lastname@example.org
Team Pictures 3/8
C Team Jersey Distribution: 4:00 pm
JV Team Jersey Distribution: 4:20 pm
Varsity Team Jersey Distribution: 4:40 pm
1) Please prepare to have your son to have his uniform after school. Consider the possibility that he may not come home before heading to pictures.
2) Consider the under shirt or shooter shirt to be Black or White.
3) Order Form was emailed last week and will be resent on the 7th
Varsity Parent Meeting 3/7 (7:00 PM) – Spring Trip Information and Travel Expense Collection
The Parent meeting will take place at the team room across from the locker rooms Tuesday 3/7 at 7:00
Meeting will include:
Collection of Travel Fee & Travel Forms.
For forms and fees click http://www.monarchlacrosse.org/clubs/2761/pages/91779
· Keep in mind that travel fee will be reduced by players earned Coyote Credit (under Fundraising at http://www.monarchlacrosse.org)
· Download And Complete Forms Before Meeting
Itinerary of the Weeks Activity
Tips and Recommendations from Coaches