News and Announcements
Arrive, ready to play 815 am, location: Monarch High School
9 am vs Columbine
11 am vs Arapahoe
2 pm vs Castle view
JVA AND C TEAM (often referred to as JVB) SCHEDULE:
Location of games: Castle View High School, arrive by 11:15 am ready to go.
12 pm: Monarch JV vs Columbine (grass-1 field)
12 pm: Monarch C Team vs Columbine (Grass-2 field)
1 pm: Monarch JV vs Castle View (grass-1 field)
1 pm: Monarch C Team vs Arapahoe (Grass-2)
2 pm: Monarch JV vs Arapahoe1 (Turf)
3 pm: Monarch JV vs Arapahoe2 (turf)
3 pm: Monarch C Team vs Castle View (Grass-2)
Please email, firstname.lastname@example.org, if you would be available to assist with running the clock/ scorekeeping and keeping stats this season. We will need a volunteer for Varsity (not stats), JVA and C team games. We will train you-no prior experience needed.
If there are no volunteers, unfortunately the game clock/scoreboard won’t be used and stats won’t be available for JVA/C teams.
Thanks so much for helping out!
Varsity, JVA and C team will all play in scrimmages this Saturday. Details are still being finalized.
Varsity will play at Monarch, plan to arrive at 8 15 am. Games start at 9 – 4 pm.
JVA and C team scrimmages will be held at Castleview High School. Our games are at:
1 pm – Col-Monarch
2 pm – Arap-Monarch
3 pm – CV-Monarch
Transportation will not be provided. Coaches have not announced an arrival time yet. More to follow.
JVA and JVB teams will compete against Steamboat High school
March 14th and 15th
Depart Monarch HS after school on Friday March 14th
Group transportation TBA
Dinner/overnight stay en route to Steamboat
Game times TBA on Saturday March 15th
Returning to Monarch HS post games
Player/Parent Meeting will be schedule after tryouts
Look for details posted here as they become available
Coyotes, we have a few updates:
- Practice is today at 3:45 pm – 6 pm on the turf!
- Don’t forget to get your son registered. See the registration information on this site. A current physical has to be turned in to the Monarch Athletic Department. They usually close their doors at 330 pm. This information is due by Monday or your son will not be able to practice. Don’t forget to have your son turn in his “green pass” to coach-if you were given one when you registered at the school.
- The letter writing campaign is still on! Get those letters in.
Important News from Coach Auday:
Try outs: Official start day of practice begins on Monday February 24th. We will have 3:45-6:00 pm practice on Monday the 24th through Friday the 28th.
March 1st Scrimmages: Currently we have scrimmages set up for Varsity and the JVA teams on Saturday , March 1st. Varsity will be at home. JV will be away at Castleview High School. (we are working on the C team). More information/times will follow. Please check the website regularly. The scrimmages will be with Arapahoe, Castleview, and Columbine High School. These are AWESOME lax schools. Please note, there will be no bus available to assist in getting your player to the scrimmage.
Practice Times: STARTING THE WEEK OF MARCH 3RD ALL LEVELS WILL PRACTICE FROM 5-7 pm. THIS WILL BE FOR THE ENTIRE YEAR. We are moving to this for the following reasons:
- Safety with other spring sports on the field
- With the new substitution rules we need the lines on the fields to be exact to practice correctly, this schedule will allow all teams to practice on the field.
- Players do NOT need to rush to practice. Take your time, do some school work and be ready to go at 5 pm.