News and Announcements
As you may have already heard Coyote Lax 2015 fundraising has been simplified and starts now (Refer to Fundraising page). We are getting a great deal of positive feedback regarding the use of Scrip. To that end the Board has come up with following to help get you started and get you paid by 5/15 at the Coyote Lacrosse Banquet:
- Sign Up with Scrip and get a $10 Gift Card (King Soopers, or Home Depot)
- If you are already signed up with Scrip, sign up for PRESTO PAY and get a $10 Gift Card (King Soopers or Home Depot)
- If you are already signed up with Scrip and already logged in for PRESTO PAY, order a RE-LOADABLE gift card and get a $10 gift card (King Soopers or Home Depot). Order multiple RELOADABLE gift cards and get a $10 gift card for each (up to 3).
- Sign up a friend, family member or neighbor and receive gift cards in all of the above qualified ways once again.
Scrip will require an Enrollment Code for Coyote Lacrosse. Please use: 2C5D646335L66
Follow the instructions, and let me know when I can help along the way. Brian Tausan: email@example.com or 303-638-0554
Or call Scrip Technical Support from 6:00 AM – 2:00 PM, Monday – Friday at: 800-727-4715 option
2014 End of Season Banquet
Dinner and Presentation- Thursday, May 15th, 6 pm, Monarch High School
Ticket Purchase Deadline, Tuesday, May 13th
Players and families, don’t forget to purchase your tickets. Tickets can be purchased online-see the PayPal link and directions for also sending in a check.
Saturday – Pancake Breakfast – Broomfield Applebee’s
· 7:15 JV-C players begin service flapjacks
· 8:00 JV & Varsity Players (Last name ending A-H) begin serving flapjacks
· 8:45 JV & Varsity Players (Last name ending I-Z) begin service flapjacks
· 9:30 End of Pancake Breakfast
· 10:00 – C Team vs. Cherokee Trail – Monarch Turf
· 11:30 – JV vs. Cherokee Trail – Monarch Turf
· 1:00 – Varsity vs. Cherokee Trail – Monarch Turf
You are invited to the annual Coyote Banquet Thursday, May 15th, at 6:00pm, Monarch High School. Lets celebrate a GREAT Year! This is a time to celebrate our team accomplishments and plan for next year.
Carrabbas will be served. Your choice of Chicken or meatballs, pasta, with salad, bread, drinks and a desert. There will be presentations by the coaches for each team.
In past years we collected a fee for the coach gifts. This year you will be asked to contribute on your own due to BVSD rules.
Come and enjoy social time with the boys and other parents.
Please purchase your tickets for $15.00 per person through pay pal in advance so we can get our head count early (click on the paypal link on the home page of the website). You won’t receive a ticket, but your name will be on a list at the banquet door.
Try Out for Team Colorado U-19 in front of the Denver Outlaws Thursday May 29th from 6:00 to 8:30 at DU for a chance to represent Colorado in Vail this summer.
U19 Team Colorado Lacrosse is the premier showcase team for high school players in Colorado. The team is intended to reflect everything that is good about Colorado Lacrosse. U19 Team Colorado will participate in the 2014 Vail Tournament.
Head Lacrosse coach Wheat Ridge High School