News and Announcements
Saturday – Pancake Breakfast – Broomfield Applebee’s
· 7:15 JV-C players begin service flapjacks
· 8:00 JV & Varsity Players (Last name ending A-H) begin serving flapjacks
· 8:45 JV & Varsity Players (Last name ending I-Z) begin service flapjacks
· 9:30 End of Pancake Breakfast
· 10:00 – C Team vs. Cherokee Trail – Monarch Turf
· 11:30 – JV vs. Cherokee Trail – Monarch Turf
· 1:00 – Varsity vs. Cherokee Trail – Monarch Turf
You are invited to the annual Coyote Banquet Thursday, May 15th, at 6:00pm, Monarch High School. Lets celebrate a GREAT Year! This is a time to celebrate our team accomplishments and plan for next year.
Carrabbas will be served. Your choice of Chicken or meatballs, pasta, with salad, bread, drinks and a desert. There will be presentations by the coaches for each team.
In past years we collected a fee for the coach gifts. This year you will be asked to contribute on your own due to BVSD rules.
Come and enjoy social time with the boys and other parents.
Please purchase your tickets for $15.00 per person through pay pal in advance so we can get our head count early (click on the paypal link on the home page of the website). You won’t receive a ticket, but your name will be on a list at the banquet door.
Try Out for Team Colorado U-19 in front of the Denver Outlaws Thursday May 29th from 6:00 to 8:30 at DU for a chance to represent Colorado in Vail this summer.
U19 Team Colorado Lacrosse is the premier showcase team for high school players in Colorado. The team is intended to reflect everything that is good about Colorado Lacrosse. U19 Team Colorado will participate in the 2014 Vail Tournament.
Head Lacrosse coach Wheat Ridge High School
Dear Coyote Parent,
The board has found a new way to raise funds for Coyote Lacrosse that is much simpler than all the other stuff we’ve tried, and you can get some help figuring out how to pay for college at the same time.
Wednesday night, 4/30/14 at 6:00 PM in the Monarch HS Auditorium, we’ll hear a presentation from Roy Sargent of Mountain Financial. He’ll tell us how to choose the right college, how to find more money for college and how to pay for college in the most efficient way.
It’s a pretty simple deal:
- You can’t buy anything. All you can do is listen and ask questions if you want to know more about something.
- Every person who comes and completes a feedback form will add another $10 Mr. Sargent will donate to Coyote Lacrosse.
- The most you could do is request a meeting time for more information about how your family could get some help figuring out this college puzzle.
- If you’ve already got college handled and don’t want to meet with Mr. Sargent but you complete the feedback form, Coyote still gets the $10.
Reserve your seat at http://bit.ly/1lSVXSP and receive a free, helpful guide: “Paying for College in 13 Lucky Steps”. See the attached flyer, too.
We’re pretty excited about this simple fundraiser. Help us make this as profitable as possible for the Coyotes!
The document Paying For College Fundraiser was attached to this post.
C Team Players -
The brackets for Saturday’s (4/12) tournament are attached to this announcement.
From Coach Wooldridge:
We will play three games no matter what happens. The games will be at 10:30, 2:15, and 4:30. Our first game is against Lakewood. The bus will leave Monarch at exactly 8:29 am (the bus waits for no man). Players will need to bring a large Gatorade/powerade, energy gels/bars, and something for lunch. Please make sure every player eats a hearty breakfast around 7:00 am and that they get lots of rest tonight.
If you have any other questions feel free to email me at Collin.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have a great day and go Coyotes!
The document 2014 3rd Level Brackets - Mountain Vista was attached to this post.