News and Announcements
“Compound interest is the eighth wonder of the world. He who understands it, earns it … he who doesn’t … pays it.” – Albert Einstein.
Hello again from the Coyote Lacrosse Booster Club. We hope that you and your families have had a great summer. As we return to school and fall sports, we would like to remind you of the opportunities and the success involved with Coyote Lacrosse and our players fundraising. Note that each player has a $100 Coyote Fundraising Commitment; read below to find out how to achieve this with no out-of-pocket expenses.
- New Players – If you are a new incoming player to Coyote Lacrosse, and / or know a new incoming player, please alert them of our new fundraising opportunities. The sooner our new players (families) engage spending through our King Soopers Cards, Scrip and Pizza Palz, the less they will pay out of pocket in February. These player are the ones who will want practice jerseys, jackets, and other apparel though the team store. There is no better way to get them paid for than through our Coyote Credit. Refer to http://www.monarchlacrosse.org/clubs/2761/pages/78737. Please forward this email to any incoming players and their families you may know.
- Opportunity – Einstein provides us with a powerful message that is the basis of Coyote Lacrosse Fundraising. You and your family are purchasing food, fuel, school supplies, office equipment, back to school clothes and home improvement products just to name a few. In fact, you probably spent over $1000 for just these items over the last month. At 5% return toward your $100 Coyote Fundraising Commitment, you could have earned $50! As we get closer to spring trip expenses your extra efforts will be rewarded through Coyote Credit. He/She who understands it, earns it.
- Success – We are happy to announce that 10 Players have engaged in Scrip since our last email. Five players are at or above their $100 commitment with King Soopers cards alone. 10 New King Soopers cards have been ordered. Three players are on pace to have $200 toward Coyote Credit (can be used in the team store or spring trip).
- What you need to know:
If you already have a King Soopers card and have not used it in the last 30 days, chances are that it has been deleted from the system. You will need to register a new card which we can provide. All previous credit from the old card will still apply. A new batch of cards are on order and will be here Friday afternoon.
We have Pizza Palz Cards. You sell for $11 / each. Purchaser will receive $25 toward the purchase of pizza at Old Chicago. Players get $5 toward fundraising dollars.
Pizza Pal cards will be available at the beginning of the Fall Ball tryouts on August 27th and 28th or upon request. Contact Brian Tausan at firstname.lastname@example.org to place an order.
Labor Day, Halloween, and the Holidays will be here before you know it. Employ family and friends to use a King Soopers cards, Scrip or Pizza Palz and your Coyote Credit will Compound (Einstein). Their financial commitment………$0.5. Who you need to talk to for help:
Brian Tausan (Fundraising Coordinator)
email@example.com, Phone/Text – 303-638-0554
Thank you on behalf of Coyote Lacrosse coaches, booster club and players!
- DLC Elite HIgh School Fall League will start earlier this year, September 6. We are going to field a varsity team in the highest division and feel we can be successful. We would also like to try and put a JV team together either at this same site or local in the closer Boulder County League.
- Tryouts will be Wednesday and Thursday August 27th and 28th at Monarch from 5:30-7:00. As the school year starts we will be getting a better feel for the availability of fields. We want to field two STRONG Teams and have a ton at tryouts. Tryouts are another way to get a stick in you hand and will morph into two days a week of open throw.
- If you are out for football, cross-country, tennis, or soccer, send Coach Auday an e mail so he knows you are out for a sport. We wish you a great fall season and know that your focus needs to be in the sport you are in. We encourage lax players to play other sports as this helps them become better athletes. However, if not take advantage of this opportunity to get better. Again, our full program will be out next week.
- Next week we will roll out our entire fall program with practice dates. Plan on two days or evenings a week TBD depending on fields. However, we hope our contingent of leaders will expand this and run two additional days(Players ONLY) either in the weight room, field, or both.
Welcome back Coyotes. Right now you need to be lifting, running, and having a stick in your hand all the time. Feel free to contact me at any time:
Congratulations! Coyote Nation is working hard in the off season and it’s already paying off for many. A couple of players have already reached their $100 fundraising commitment and are in to Coyote Credit. A few more are well on their way to exceed their fundraising commitment and hit Coyote Credit in July. Here is what you need to know:
1) Register your King Soopers Card number on monarchlacrosse.org
2) 5% of Your King Soopers Purchase goes to your fundraising commitment
3) Contact Brian Tausan to get a King Soopers Card if you need to get started or need more
1) You will spend over $1000 on Scrip Retailers This Month. Why not make it work for you now.
2) If your already registered, make sure you have the Wallet App on your phone.
3) If you’re not registered. Find the instructions on monarchlacrosse.org
1) Easy as Pie….you buy or sell a $25 Pizza Gift Card for $11
2) $5 of each purchased card goes toward you fundraising commitment
3) Provided by Old Chicago
4) Limited Availability during the season.
5) 20 Available now, 100 more available with the month
Two of players have met their $100 Fundraising Commitment and are as high as $ into their Coyote Credit
Over 10 players are on pace to surpass the $100 in July.
Zero players have spent extra out of their pocket
Make your spending count. More now means less in the spring.
For more details about Coyote Fundraising, log onto monarchlacrosse.org or contact Brian Tausan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please make sure and sign up to participate in the alumni game! We have extended the sign up deadline to Monday, June 23rd.
The alumni game will be held at Monarch field on Thursday, June 26th at 6:30 pm (PLEASE NOTE THE TIME CHANGE)
Unfortunately, Monarch double booked the field after committing to the lacrosse team. We graciously allowed the other party access to the 530 pm slot and chose to move our game to 6:30 pm. Thanks for your understanding.
For other family members attending the picnic, please include in your registration $5.00 for each person that would like to eat. There will be Sub Sandwiches, chips, drinks, cookies.
Please register online at the link on the main page of the website, www.monarchlacrosse.org.
You will also be able to see a photo of the t shirt design!
See you there—
The alumni game is scheduled at Monarch field for Thursday, June 26th at 5:30 pm.
A player registration fee of $10.00 will cover the shirt, and food for the players.
For other family members attending the picnic please include in your registration $5.00 for each person that would like to eat. There will be Sub Sandwiches, chips, drinks, cookies.
Please register as soon as possible online at the link on the main page of the website, www.monarchlacrosse.org.
See you there!