This Week's Updates
Coyotes, we have a few updates:
- Practice is today at 3:45 pm – 6 pm on the turf!
- Don’t forget to get your son registered. See the registration information on this site. A current physical has to be turned in to the Monarch Athletic Department. They usually close their doors at 330 pm. This information is due by Monday or your son will not be able to practice. Don’t forget to have your son turn in his “green pass” to coach-if you were given one when you registered at the school.
- The letter writing campaign is still on! Get those letters in.
Important News from Coach Auday:
Try outs: Official start day of practice begins on Monday February 24th. We will have 3:45-6:00 pm practice on Monday the 24th through Friday the 28th.
March 1st Scrimmages: Currently we have scrimmages set up for Varsity and the JVA teams on Saturday , March 1st. Varsity will be at home. JV will be away at Castleview High School. (we are working on the C team). More information/times will follow. Please check the website regularly. The scrimmages will be with Arapahoe, Castleview, and Columbine High School. These are AWESOME lax schools. Please note, there will be no bus available to assist in getting your player to the scrimmage.
Practice Times: STARTING THE WEEK OF MARCH 3RD ALL LEVELS WILL PRACTICE FROM 5-7 pm. THIS WILL BE FOR THE ENTIRE YEAR. We are moving to this for the following reasons:
- Safety with other spring sports on the field
- With the new substitution rules we need the lines on the fields to be exact to practice correctly, this schedule will allow all teams to practice on the field.
- Players do NOT need to rush to practice. Take your time, do some school work and be ready to go at 5 pm.