Some reminders and tips on communications
We are off to a strong start for the season!
We wanted to pass along a few reminders to assist you with communications this season.
Our schedules can change daily and sometimes hourly. First line of accurate communication will always be your player’s coach and the information that your son receives at practice. We do our best to send out emails and keep our calendar updated, however, if you see any discrepancies, we suggest you follow the information your son received from their coach. We often need to send last-minute communication for bus, schedule or field changes; please be sure to check email often
- We suggest you download the TeamPages App on your phone and create an account for a quick way to see news, announcements, schedules, rosters, etc.
- You can sign up for Text Updates (only used for timely or urgent notifications), http://www.monarchlacrosse.org/clubs/2761/pages/78700
Take advantage of our website by subscribing to our team calendars.
- Events will appear automatically if you are synced through the website and will show up on you Google Calendar (or Outlook, iCal, etc.). Note that changes often take up to 24 hours to sync on your personal calendar.
- You can get the most detailed calendar (includes opponent, location, etc) by creating a TeamPages account and subscribing from your profile page, http://www.monarchlacrosse.org/calendar_subscription, but if you want to subscribe to basic event information, use the links below:
- Varsity Calendar URL: http://www.monarchlacrosse.org/teams/232923-Coyotes-Varsity-lacrosse-team-website/events.ics
- JV Calendar URL: http://www.monarchlacrosse.org/teams/399948-Coyotes-JV-lacrosse-team-website/events.ics
- C Team Calendar URL: http://www.monarchlacrosse.org/teams/399947-Coyotes-C-Team-lacrosse-team-website/events.ics
follow us on Twitter@mohilax; this is one of the ways we spread the word on updates
Hopefully you’ll find these guidelines and tools helpful. Thanks for your support.