Jersey Issue / Team Pictures / Varsity Spring Trip
Critical Information For Next Week – This email contains information about your player’s ability to receive a jersey, team pictures and the Varsity Parent Meeting on Tuesday evening.
Welcome to the beginning of Coyote Lacrosse Season. It’s been a big week for new and returning players as they put their best effort out on the practice field for all to see. We wish you the best of luck on the upcoming season.
Jersey Issue Tuesday 3/7
- C Team Jersey Distribution: 4:00 pm
- JV Team Jersey Distribution: 4:20 pm
- Varsity Team Jersey Distribution: 4:40 pm
Players please come to the Monarch team classroom (across from the locker room downstairs) at one of the times listed above with the following:
A check made out to Coyote Lacrosse for any balance remaining under the $100 fundraising program. Example: $75 raised through Scrip, Pizza Palz, Safeway Card or King Soopers Card. Balance to complete your fundraising goal = $25 Check to Coyote Lacrosse. Your son’s updated fundraising contributions will be updated before Tuesday and posted on the website.
Find Your Coyote Credit Balance at Credit Balance
A separate check made out to Coyote Lacrosse for your son’s uniform deposit in the amount of $250. This check will not be deposited or cashed unless your player does not return any part of the issued uniform. If your player does not return a part of the uniform, we will settle up minus the cost of that part which was not returned. DO NOT BRING CASH FOR THIS DEPOSIT.
If you have any questions about coyote credit/uniform distribution, please contact Fundraising Director, Brian Tausan, email@example.com
Team Pictures 3/8
C Team Jersey Distribution: 4:00 pm
JV Team Jersey Distribution: 4:20 pm
Varsity Team Jersey Distribution: 4:40 pm
1) Please prepare to have your son to have his uniform after school. Consider the possibility that he may not come home before heading to pictures.
2) Consider the under shirt or shooter shirt to be Black or White.
3) Order Form was emailed last week and will be resent on the 7th
Varsity Parent Meeting 3/7 (7:00 PM) – Spring Trip Information and Travel Expense Collection
The Parent meeting will take place at the team room across from the locker rooms Tuesday 3/7 at 7:00
Meeting will include:
Collection of Travel Fee & Travel Forms.
For forms and fees click http://www.monarchlacrosse.org/clubs/2761/pages/91779
· Keep in mind that travel fee will be reduced by players earned Coyote Credit (under Fundraising at http://www.monarchlacrosse.org)
· Download And Complete Forms Before Meeting
Itinerary of the Weeks Activity
Tips and Recommendations from Coaches