Welcome new and returning Coyote Lacrosse players and parents. You are on board the train headed to the state playoffs.
The Coyote Lacrosse Booster Club would like to help you and your player get started with a short check of to-do’s and what is to come.
1) Always, Always, Always refer to monarchlacrosse.org for information about upcoming events, fundraising and updates
2) Inform all new players and parents to enter the above website to log in their email address to receive updates
3) Refer to the fundraising tab to get started on your player’s fundraising today. It is the easiest fundraising you’ve ever done. The sooner you get started the sooner your player receives Coyote Credit toward gear, travel expenses and more. http://www.monarchlacrosse.org/clubs/2761/pages/78737
4) For any fundraising questions, email Brian Tausan @ firstname.lastname@example.org
5) A parent meeting will take place in late November / Early December to get you prepared for the spring season. More to come…
6) In the coming weeks we will be placing an order for new helmets (for those who would like to purchase). Look to the website and email updates to place your order (not mandatory).
7) Get excited because this train is moving and headed toward a great season!
Coyote Fundraising Director